Now it’s summer and what would be the favorite and want for food with everyone – I hope it would be lemonades, juices, mock tails but the most favorite with everyone, particularly with kids will be ICE -CREAMS.
When the whole world loves Ice cream, I would say I have Ice cream rarely that to I go only for vanilla, I never knew the reason behind that, may be the overloaded sweetness or something. But my kids and my hubby love to have ice-cream anytime anyplace.
When I was invited for the Food Review by FBAB to The Nutty Squirrel, I felt ok, let me go and taste a bit in all the flavors. I never believe that it was me after the session was over, because I had almost all the flavors that too got to have a scoop in everything as I rarely have Ice Creams. Let me the detail review with the beautiful clicks…
About Nutty Squirrel: All about Ice Cream, Ice Cream Sandwiches, milkshakes. They specialize in making Ice Cream Sandwiches. Their aim is to make ice cream consumption more interesting and bring the unique concept of ice cream sandwiches to India. They have their own factory at Hennur – where they prepare ice creams and the cookies for sandwiches where baked at the outlet. They have only one outlet and wish them to spread all over India. They prepare 2 litres of Ice Cream per batch and they also stated that their ice creams stays for fresh a month when completely refrigerator.
Interesting things about Nutty Squirrel: They add no preservatives, no artificial coloring, no essence added to this ice cream, but all the taste, color, flavor comes from the fruits. They also have few eggless ice-creams. They have introduced 4 different types of sandwiches – Brownie wafer sandwiches, mocha cookie sandwiches, snicker doodle sandwiches and brandy snap tacos. They serve these in 2 different sizes – mini and large, they also give different shapes like round and heart shapes. . Also when you get to the taste the Ice-cream, you can have them in different ways such as lick when it comes in cone or a bite when it comes as sandwich – perfectly done as the name may be it a sandwich or cookie.
Location: It was located in the Ground floor of VR Bengaluru mall, next to Phoenix Market City, Mahadevpura, WhiteField, Bangalore.
Looking out for Ice Creams with no preservatives, no artificial colors, no artificial essence, no over loaded sweetness and want to have a BITE of ICE CREAM – I would say try out NUTTY SQUIRREL.
Ice Creams: As they serve ice creams as sandwiches, I would say that pairing the ice creams with the right flavored cookie or brownie or tacos or snicker doodle would taste yum. The sweetness in ice cream was perfectly done, as I never felt it very sweet and so I would say it would go out well for diabetic people. Each and every bite or lick of this Ice cream taste heavenly with the freshness of fruits or nuts. The most interesting thing here is their “Pudhina Ice Cream” – it was heavenly, the punch of pudhina was perfect, I would say it as a perfect for this summer – because of the pudhina as it’s a natural coolant. I liked this pudhina Ice Cream to the core, also few of foodie friends. Let me share the combination that I tasted with the pictures:
- Blueberry Ice Cream with Snicker Doodle – It was yum, as I felt the flavor of blue berry in every single bite.
- Filter Coffee with Brandy Snap Tacos – Brandy Snap Tacos goes out well with nutty flavor like their salted pistachios, maple walnut, Dark chocolate with Roast Almonds and Filter coffee. As a filter coffee maniac, I went for filter coffee with Brandy Snap Tacos. I and my hubby enjoyed every single bite of it, as one could get the crunchiness, perfect texture and the taste.
- Pudhina with Brownie – Pudhina Ice cream with Brownie went out well, I liked the pudhina ice cream to the core. I would recommend it as a must to try.
- Vanilla Ice cream with Snicker Doodle – As a vanilla maniac, I would close my eyes and say vanilla would be the best. When combined with Snicker Doodle, it was perfectly done, the texture was too good, neither too hard nor too soft – has a perfect sandwich texture. One could feel the vanilla flavor, even visually as there was the scrapes of vanilla pods in the ice cream. I would say heavenly, divine so and so…
- Strawberry with Brownie – This was also good combination and my daughter liked it to the core being a strawberry and brownie maniac.
- Salted Pistachios, Peanut Banana Ice cream, Chikki and Cheddar.
- Milkshake – We had nutty milkshake, it was super frothy, nutty, flavor and yummy.
Suggestions: A must to try Ice Cream parlour which would be perfect for everyone with fantastic, yummy, colorful flavors for Bangaloreans. I would visit atleast once in a month, as the place is located in my neighborhood and with all the flavors that fits my family.
Do check out my other reviews in this link: https://madraasi.com/reviews/