Me and family like the mint flavor, when it comes to juice. Now we use to have some mint based drink for the summer, as everyone knew that mint is a natural coolant. I like this palm jaggery, I prepare coffee, appam, even bake with this palm jaggery and know wanted to try it with lemonade. Handling all my favorites together, and result was awesome, a perfect coolant for this Boiling SUMMER. Let us move on to the recipe…
Do check out my other juices, lemonade, mojito and milkshakes in this link: https://madraasi.com/recipes/beverages/
- Lemon – 2 nos
- Water – 1 litre
- Palm jaggery or Palm jaggery srup – as per taste
- Mint leaves – a handful
- Cut the lemon into two pieces. Squeeze out the lemon juice, keep it aside.
- Chop and slightly crush the mint leaves and keep it aside.
- Mix the lemon juice along with water, add in the crushed mint leaves.
- Crush the palm jaggery and add in the crushed palm jaggery or the palm jaggery syrup, stir well until it gets mixed well.
- Refrigerate for 30 mins.
Serve chilled with ice cubes and add in 2 thin slices of lemon and a small mint sprig.