A very special day in my life – it’s my best half Birthday. Everyone say their life partner a better half, but I would say you are best half and also thank god for having you in my life. Love to say only this thing now – With you everything is possible, but without you nothing is possible.
Love you forever and wish you to be support, encourage and be with me forever. It was before 13 years when thought my world was demolished after a great man (my grandpa), it’s you who brought my world back, your every single word when I am totally down and sometimes may be even I decide to quit something – is the reason for what I am now.
Happy Birthday My Love
Happy Birthday My Love
There is something SPECIAL this year, got few more opportunities regarding travel and food, I am pretty sure it would be difficult for me to make it and so he is joining me to take it ahead. So friends do support us in our journey.
Wish you a very happy Birthday, I am sure by this year few of our dreams will be done. LOVE YOU Dear
Mango is known as the “King of Fruits”, even though most of us hates summer there is a reason where everyone expects for summer – It’s none other than these Mangoes. Not only kids, most of us love mangoes because of its sweetness. As its seasonal fruit and we get only on summers, we can prepare squash, jam, chutney and refrigerate it for our future use.
Mango squash is a golden, pulpy and sweet liquid prepared very easily at our home. The only thing here is refrigerate them in a sterilized bottle and store them for long life. Let me share the recipe…
For other summer recipes, click here and for grapefruit squash recipe click here.
- Mangoes – 2 nos (medium size)
- Sugar – 5 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp.
Mango juice getting filtered
Mango juice to sugar syrup
Mango squash almost done
Mango squash with water and falooda seeds
- Peel and chop the mangoes roughly to small pieces.
- Blend them well to a fine paste with ¼ cup of water.
- Bring a litre of water to boil in a sauce pan.
- Add in the sugar, stir well until it dissolves and cook for 10 mins.
- Pour in the lemon juice and cook in medium flame for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, filter the mango juice in a bowl.
- Pour in the mango juice and cook in medium flame for 15 mins or until it reaches thick or squash consistency.
- Remove from the fire, leave it aside and bring it to room temperature.
- Transfer the squash to a sterilized bottle and refrigerate for months.
How to serve: Mix equal quantity of squash and chilled water and serve chilled or Soak 1 tsp falooda seeds or sharbhat seeds in ½ cup of water and top it with the juice (squash mixed with water) and serve chilled.