Custard is my all-time favorite, I never knew how I did not post the Basic Custard recipe till now. Let me share here…
- Custard powder – 4 tbsp
- Milk – ½ litre
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Boil the milk and leave it in simmer for a while.
- Take a cup of milk, once its boiled, bring it to room temperature.
- Take the custard powder in a bowl, stir in a cup of milk (room temperature). Be sure no lumps are formed.
- Now pour in the custard milk to the boiling milk, little by little and keep on stirring (no lumps should be formed).
- Add in the sugar immediately, keep on stirring (no lumps should be formed).
- Remove from fire, once it starts thickening.
- Transfer it to a bowl and bring it to room temperature.
Store it in an air-tight container and refrigerate it, so that it stays fresh for a week.