Samosa is one of my favorite snack, usually during childhood days, when we go for movie I never miss to have samosa J I had few leftover Minced meat curry from my lunch, opened the refrigerator and got to see samosa patties and few pieces of boiled potatoes. Thought of combining these together for the samosa stuff with a tsp of Eastern Beef Ullarthu Masala for a punch to the samosa.
Samosa was too good, and perfect for a rainy tea time snack. It’s a must to try out for this Ramadan. Let me share the recipe…
- Minced meat curry – 6 tbsp
- Boiled potatoes – 3 nos
- Eastern Beef ullarthu Masala – ¾ tsp
- Samosa patties – 8 nos
- Oil – 1 cup (for deep frying)
- Mash the potatoes (no lumps should be formed).
- Heat the minced meat curry in a kadai, add in the mashed potatoes and cook in medium flame.
- Sprinkle the Eastern Beef Ullarthu Masala, and cook until it becomes dry.
- Remove from the fire and wait until it comes to room temperature.
- Now take the samosa patty and stuff the minced meat+potato filling to the samosa.
- Meanwhile heat a cup of oil in a kadai, gently drop in the samosa, cook until it both sides turn golden brown.
- Drain the oil and transfer to a plate.
Serve hot. I have accompanied it with a cup of Masala chai and Hummus.
For more Ramzan/Ramadhan/Iftar recipes, click here.