Here comes a yummilicious, healthy and quick snack perfect for my #afterschoolsnack collection. Just like that thought why we don’t stuff something with fruit in samosa, as my whole family likes custard to the core, induced fruits to the custard and later stuffed it to the samosa.
I was little scary for the outcome, because my kids would kick me off if I play with the custard as they love to have it as such. But the outcome was fantastic, wonderful, beautiful, yummilicious and … Give a try, a very simple and easy snack when you have samosa patty ready and the custard ready at your refrigerator.
As I have started uploading my YOUTUBE videos in that excitement, I got to focus more on video and totally forget about clicking step by step pictures. But don’t worry I would say that my video would more helpful for everyone. Let me share the recipe…
- Apple – 1 no
- Banana – 1 no
- Custard – 1 cup
- Cinnamon powder – ¼ tsp
- Samosa patty – 8 nos
- Oil for deep frying
Click on the below picture for video recipe:
- Peel and finely chop the apples and banana. Keep them aside.
- Take a bowl, add in the chopped apple, banana, custard and cinnamon powder, mix all these together.
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Take the samosa patty, roll it gently and spoon in the fruit custard mixture to the samosa patty, continue rolling and rub with maida/all-purpose flour paste. Gently give a mild press.
- Carefully drop the rolled samosa patty to the oil, deep fry them on both sides.
- Drain the oil, remove from fire and transfer to a plate.
Serve them with Rabri.