Planned for some bake and finally decided to go on with Apple and Zucchini, as I had few of those pieces at home. The muffin was soft, yummy and flavorful – as I have used cinnamon and nutmeg powder for flavoring. Let me share the recipe…
- Grated Apple – 1 cup
- Grated Zucchini – 1 cup
- Cinnamon powder – 1 tsp
- Nutmeg powder – ½ tsp
- Baking powder – 1 ½ tsp
- All-purpose flour – 2 cups
- Melted Butter – ¾ cup
- Ground Walnut – ½ cup
- Eggs – 2 nos
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Salt a pinch
Click here for video recipe –
- Take a wide mouth bowl, break in the eggs, add sugar and beat them until the sugar dissolves and the egg becomes fluffy.
- Pour in the melted butter and beat them all together.
- Add in the grated apple, zucchini and mix well.
- Add the cinnamon and nutmeg powder, mix them well.
- Add the ground walnut, grated zucchini, grated apple and mix them well.
- Add a pinch of salt, baking powder and mix them well.
- Add the all-purpose flour little by little and fold them all together gently.
- Preheat the microwave to 180 degree C and spoon in half the cup of the batter to the moulds and bake them at 180 degree C for 5 mins.
- Insert a tooth pick in the center of the muffin, gently pull the toothpick and it should come out clean – Muffin done.
Serve Apple Zucchini Muffin with a cup of milk.
For more snack recipes – CLICK HERE.