I like to have tea without milk, recently have tried out cinnamon tea and found good difference in our health. A very, simple and easy to prepare but with loads of health benefits. As most of us knew that cinnamon is good for Diabetics and honey with warm water cuts bad cholesterol and helps in relieving acidity. I got to infuse both these ingredients together as tea which should be taken early morning in empty stomach and 30 mins after dinner before going to bed.
For more beverage recipes, click here.
A perfect tea for diabetic people and diet-friendly people. Give a try…
- Tea powder – ¼ tsp
- Honey – 5 tsp
- Cinnamon – ½ inch stick – 1 piece
Video recipe –
- Heat water in a vessel, bring it to boil.
- Add cinnamon stick, cover and allow to boil for another min.
- Remove the vessel from flame, sprinkle tea powder, cover and let it rest for another 2 mins.
- In a glass, take 2 ½ tsp of honey, strain the tea and stir it well with a spoon (honey should get dissolved in the tea).