Squid Rings a perfect non-veg snack during monsoon with a cup of tea. Squid rings are deep fried with a batter, which comes out very crispy and delicious. Only thing here is do not over fry them, as they would become chewy. Let me share the recipe…
- Squid – ½ kg (cleaned and thinly sliced).
- Black pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- All-purpose flour/Maida – 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
Making of Squid Rings
- Take all-purpose flour/maida in a bowl, add the black pepper powder, chilli powder, salt. Mix well.
- Pour little water and mix it to a fine paste, make sure no lumps are formed and it should be thick.
- Heat oil in a kadai, add the squid rings to the batter, and mix it well.
- Gently drop the rings one by one to the oil, and deep fry them until they turn golden brown.
- Drain the oil and remove from fire.
Serve hot with a cup of tea.