Caramalized apple and pear can be used as a toppings for Ice creams, filling for sandwich, crepes and French toast. A healthy dish and delicious dish which would be loved by the kids, as the result of caramelizing. I have used LYVA Organic Coconut Brown sugar instead of regular sugar to make it healthier. Thanks Plattershare for the product review – associated with Belly Nirvana. Let us move on to the recipe…
- Apple – 1 no
- Pear – 1 no
- LYVA organic coconut sugar – 2 tbsp
- Butter – 2 tsp
- Peel and roughly chop the pear and apple into small pieces.
- Heat 2 tsp of butter in a kadai, add in the apple and pear, and cook for few mins.
- Sprinkle the organic sugar and cook for few more mins or until the apple and pear becomes soft.
- Bring it to room temperature, transfer it to an air tight box and refrigerate it.
Not only for this recipe, LYVA Brown sugar be used as a substitute for cake, cookies, and other desserts.
Making of Caramelized Apple and Pear with LYVA Organic Brown sugar –