Recently I had this custard pudding in a restaurant, as a custard lover, I love this Custard pudding to the core. Not only me, also my kids liked it. Thought of preparing custard pudding at home, it was too good and delicious – a perfect dessert after a heavy meals or biryani. Also a very good source for making kids consume milk and fruits. Let me share the recipe…
- Marie Biscuits – 30 nos
- Custard – 2 cups
- Fruits (Apple, Banana) – each 2 nos
- Take a bowl, start layering them with biscuits, break few biscuits and fill them in the gaps (sides).
- Peel and finely chop the fruits, add it to the custard and mix well.
- Pour the custard over the layered biscuits, leave it for 15 mins.
- Refrigerate for 15 to 30 mins.
Serve chilled. You can also serve them at room temperature by topping with vanilla flavored ice cream or fresh cream or caramelized Fruits.
For other dessert recipes, CLICK HERE and for home made Custard recipe Click here.