Recently I had this custard pudding in a restaurant, as a custard lover, I love this Custard pudding to the core. Not only me, also my kids liked it. Thought of preparing custard pudding at home, it was too good and delicious – a perfect dessert after a heavy meals or biryani. Also a very good source for making kids consume milk and fruits. Let me share the recipe…
- Marie Biscuits – 30 nos
- Custard – 2 cups
- Fruits (Apple, Banana) – each 2 nos
- Take a bowl, start layering them with biscuits, break few biscuits and fill them in the gaps (sides).
- Peel and finely chop the fruits, add it to the custard and mix well.
- Pour the custard over the layered biscuits, leave it for 15 mins.
- Refrigerate for 15 to 30 mins.
Serve chilled. You can also serve them at room temperature by topping with vanilla flavored ice cream or fresh cream or caramelized Fruits.