Being a big fan of Dominos Molten choco lava cake, whenever we go for Domino’s Pizza – choco lava cake is a must in the list. I resemble being a kid, when I get Choco Lava Cake. I never ever share my lava cake even with my kids, even if I am not able to eat that moment, will have it later, but never share with anyone – that selfish moment.
Recently I got to try this Choco Lava Cake but in a unique manner – no bake with just 2 ingredients and just 5 mins. It was yummy, I have used Marie Biscuits, but you can also use any brand choco chips biscuit for perfect texture. Let me share the recipe…
Taking it to Fiesta Friday #134 hosted by Angie@thenovicegarderner.
- Marie Biscuits or any Choco chip biscuits – 10 nos
- Hershey’s chocolate syrup or any chocolate syrup – 2 cups
- Take the biscuits in a blender and blend them to a fine powder.
- Transfer ¾ th portion of biscuit powder to a wide mouth bowl, pour the hershey’s syrup little by little and start mixing it with the biscuit powder.
- Roll it to dough, use only hands (it would help to know the consistency).
- Take a bowl and a butter paper, line the bowl with the butter paper, now add a small portion of the bowl and gently press them.
- Make a well in the center of the dough, pour the hershey’s syrup and again top it with the rolled biscuit dough.
- Gently give a press, now invert the bowl to a plate and gently remove the butter paper.
- Sprinkle little biscuit powder over the molten lava cake.
Serve it with a cup of milk.