Prawn 65 is a crispy and soft dish which can be served as starter, snack or as side dish. It is a very simple, easy, delicious dish, which would be the favorite of kids. Let me the recipe…
For more seafood recipes – CLICK HERE
Wow, it’s Friday, I am in partying mood and so taking it to Fiesta Friday #135 hosted by Angie@thenovicegarderner.
- Prawns – ½ kg
- Chilli powder – 4 tsp
- Besan / Gram flour /chick peas flour – 1 tbsp
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Cumin powder – 2 tsp
- Curry leaves – 5 sprigs
- Food colour (red) – ½ tsp (optional)
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
Making of Prawn 65 / Prawn Deep Fry –
- Clean the prawns and keep it aside.
- Take a wide mouth bowl, add prawns, chilli powder, besan or gram flour, ginger-garlic paste, cumin powder, and curry leaves and salt.
- Mix them all together with your hands, add the food colour if you need, then lemon juice, mix well with your hands.
- Marinate for 20 mins.
- Heat oil in a kadai, gently drop in the marinated prawns and deep fry them for 2 mins or until they are fried.