Got an invite to Delhi Highway Restaurant, Indira Nagar, and Bangalore, which was recently opened in Bangalore – a pure Vegetarian Restaurant. It was for a Sunday lunch, we gathered there with few of our food bloggers.
- Ambiance: Ambiance was too good, very spacious and interiors including the furniture was awesome.
- Parking: They have valet parking.
- Serving: Serving was too good.
- Food: Food was delicious ranging from starter till the dessert. There was varieties of starter and thali plate looks fabulous. Let me share my food tasting experience…
- Welcome Drink – Apple Mojito – Apple Mojito was excellent, everyone including the kids liked it.
- Soup – Tamatar Dhaniya Shorba – Soup had an excellent flavor, color and texture of tomato and dhaniya. I liked it.
- Chaat – Dahi Bhalla Chaat and Gol Gappe
- Starters – Indo Mexican Quesadillas, Whole Wheat Fulka Tacos, Brocolli N Pesto, Charcoal Mushroom, Dahi Seekh Kebab, Naram Dil Kebab – All the starters were perfectly done.
- Mains – Paneer Delhi Style, Dal Delhi Highway, Pindi chana, Corn Palak, Methi Matat Malai were the curries in thali meals with Hyderabadi veg biryani and Tandoor Mini Kulchas. Hyderabadi Veg biryani was awesome, I liked it to the core.
- Desserts – jalebi Rabdi, Gulab Jamun and Delhi special Lassi.
For more reviews – Click Here.