Recently got an invite to Hungry Hippee, Koramangala (near Empire), and Bangalore with few of my foodie friends.
Ambiance: The restaurant was at roof top, the place was brightly lit with lamps, and the furniture were classy – they were old fashioned chairs and couches, which were repainted to today’s trend. Also their wall painting was one of the most important work in the place. As it was roof top, there was plenty of natural air with mild music.
Serving: The serving was great. I would say that their platting was excellent.
Food: They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. They serve pancakes, French toast, waffles, pizza, pasta, burgers and so on. Let me share, about the food we had –
- · French Toast – French toast was excellent, that one could not get the smell of eggs, but it was so soft and spongy.
- · Chili Chicken – I liked the chilli chicken, they were soft and juicy and perfectly cooked with the flavors.
- · Thai Mac & Cheese Ball – Mac & Cheese Ball with an twist in thai style was good.
- · Pita bread with Hummus was perfectly done.
- · Trippy Triangles – Samosaa served with a creamy sacue.
- · Cilantro Chicken – Chicken was cooked well and the flavor of cilantro was indused well in the chicken.
- · Veg Hippie Pizza – was good.
- · Thai Red Curry with Rice – looks good and taste heavenly.
- · Blueberry Pannacotta – was the one next to French toast which stole my heart, with lovely texture and wonderful taste.
- · Hippie Canopy – was unique with the flavor of shahi tukda but a Moong Dal Halwa.