Yesterday, we celebrated both Saraswathi Puja and Ayudha Puja at our home. Goddess Saraswathi, is the goddess of knowledge, music, arts, wisdom and learning and we worship her on this day by preparing offerings and puja. Ayudha Puja – the word Ayudha means Tools, people do puja for their tools, by keeping the tools infront of the goddess and take it the very next day early morning and perform their work.
I prepared 9 varities of Sundal and Puliyodharai (Stay tuned for the recipe) and Bamboo Rice Sweet Pondal (Stay tuned for the recipe).
For Navratri recipes – CLICK HERE
- Kondakadalai / Channa / Chickpeas – White
- Kondakadalai / Channa / Chickpeas – Black
- Black Lentil / Black Urad dal / Karuppu Ulundu
- Green Lentil / Paasipayaru / Mung Bean
- Horse gram / Kollu
- Dried Green Peas / Pachai Pattani
- Dried yellow peas / Pattani
- Split Chickpeas / Kadalai Paruppu / Split Bengal gram
- Sweet corn / Cholam
hi there – there is no comment button, I pressed on the cards top right but that didn’t work, ended up clicking the header! Thanks for stopping by my blog and liking it. Much appreciate it. You have some excellent recipes here, I have bookmarked your blog so I can come back to get inspiration soon – Poli
PS I have never seen black chickpeas until I came across your blog