Apple Fritters is one among the easy, delicious and an after school snack that can be prepared in minutes when you have apple at home: P. I have induced brown sugar instead of sugar and wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour/maida. CLICK HERE for more snack recipes. Let me share the recipe…
After couple of weeks, taking it to the Fiesta Friday #146 hosted by Angie@thenovicegarderner.
- Apple – 1 no
- Wheat flour / Atta – 4 tbsp
- Organic brown sugar – 2 tbsp
- Cinnamon powder – ½ tsp
- Nutmeg powder – ¼ tsp
- Baking soda – ¼ tsp
- Oil for deep frying
- Salt to taste
Making of Apple Fritters –
- Take flour, sugar, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, baking soda, salt all together in a bowl.
- Pour water little by little and mix it well, it should resemble pancake or bhaji consistency.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a kadai.
- Slice the apples to small disc, de-seed them, dip the apple slices to the batter and make sure they got coat well with the batter.
- Gently drop the apple slices to the oil and deep fry them.
- Once they are fried, drain the oil and remove them from fire.
- Transfer it to a plate.
Serve with Ice cream or drizzle maple syrup.