Recently we did cake mixing with Dry fruits and Nuts, and so next its cake making right? Here comes the Non-Alcoholic Christmas cake with VIDEO from the SCRATCH (including the video of Caramel syrup).
As Christmas, Christmas cake is being the hero but imagines about the NON-ALCOHOLIC Christmas cake. It was divine and tastes heavenly, I am sure it with vanish in minutes in your home. Even now it’s not late, start soaking nuts and dry fruits now, and prepares the cake by tomorrow. I would say that the Christmas cake tastes best after 24 to 48 hrs. I would go for 48 hrs, but with kids I am sure it would not be possible. So I prepared three small cakes and a big one, small one can be consumed by them immediately and the bigger one after 48 hours.
If you dint soak the dry fruits and nuts – CLICK HERE for Non-Soak Version of Non-Alcoholic cake Christmas Cake
Give a try, check out our VIDEO, as I have told earlier, it’s you who where I am today, so do LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE to our YOUTUBE Channel for more easy and simple videos.
“MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR” from MADRAASI
- Maida / All-purpose flour – 2 cups (300 gms)
- Eggs – 5 nos
- Powdered Sugar – 1 ½ cups
- Butter – 1 ½ cups
- Baking powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Sugar – ½ cup (for Caramel)
- Soaked Dry fruits and nuts – 1 ¼ cups
- All spice powder – 1 tsp (cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom and ginger in equal proportion)
- Salt – ¼ tsp
Making of NON-ALCOHOLIC CHRISTMAS CAKE –
- Sieve Maida/All-purpose flour, salt and baking powder all together and keep it aside.
- Take a wide mouth bowl, beat butter and powdered sugar together, until the sugar dissolves and let it rest for few mins.
- Meanwhile start preparing CARAMEL SYRUP – heat a dry kadai, add the sugar, keep on stirring until the sugar melts and starts turning black in color. Once it turned dark black in color, pour ¼ cup of water immediately and turn off the flame. Keep on stirring for few seconds (else the sugar could form crystals) CLICK HERE for video of texture and consistency.
- Pour the caramel syrup to the butter, sugar mixture and beat well until the caramel syrup gets blended well.
- Pour the eggs to the caramel syrup + butter mixture and beat until the eggs become fluffy.
- Add the all spice powder and beat for few seconds.
- Meanwhile take a small portion of the sieved flour, add the dry fruits and nuts to the flour and crumble it well.
- Pour the leftover soaked fruit juice to the caramel + egg+ butter mixture and beat for 2 mins.
- Now add the sieved flour little by little and start folding them (make sure no lumps are formed).
- Finally add the crumbled nuts and dry fruits and fold them well.
- Meanwhile preheat the microwave to 180 degree C and grease a tray.
- Pour the cake batter to the tray and bake at 180 degree C for 15 mins or until the tooth pick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Let it rest in the baking tray until it reaches room temperature and then remove it to a plate.
Let it rest it room temperature for 24 to 48 hrs and then serve it.