As I have shared recently, Kambu/bajra idly dosa batter, thought of sharing dosa using the batter. You can also make Idlies and Kuzhipaniyaram using the same batter. It goes perfect for breakfast, you can also use this for dinner but it’s good to consume 2 to 3 hrs before you go to bed. Let me share the recipe…
CLICK HERE for Dosa Collections.
- Kambu/Pearl Millet/Bajra Idly Dosa Batter – 2 cups
- Water – 3 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp.
Making of Kambu / Pearl Millet / Bajra Dosa –
- Take the batter in a wide mouth bowl, pour the batter to the bowl along with water.
- Mix it well, so that the batter comes to the right consistency.
- Heat the tawa, rub it with oil, pour a ladle full of batter in the center of the tawa and spread it in circular motion all over the tawa.
- Drizzle little oil along the sides and on the top of dosa, wait until it starts turning golden borwn.
- Swap the side and cook for another min.
- Remove from fire.
Serve it with Chutney and Sambar. Also, it goes out well with Tangy Brinjal curry or Dry fish curry.
Note: You can also add finely chopped onions and vegetables, in this dosa.