Got an invite for The WhiteField Arms, VR Bengaluru, Bangalore for food review, as it was my neighborhood and most of the time we use to spend in Phoenix and VR Bengaluru, I was eagerly waiting to the visit the place.
Video Review –
About The Whitefield Arms – A quintessential modern British Pub, it celebrates the history of Whitefield through its unique menu and Bangalore’s love of beer. A living history pub with colonial themed wooden furniture and outdoor seating makes it the perfect place to catch up with friends and colleagues.
Ambience – The restaurant was too good, with both indoor and outdoor setup. As the weather was too good on that day, we chose outdoor table. They had a beautiful in-built garden with gorgeous and colorful flowers that makes us enjoy the environment. Indoor was also too lovely with the bar setup and marvelous lightings, amazing quotes as wall hangings and plenty of space. I would strongly recommend their outdoor setup for a romantic candle light dinner.
CLICK HERE for more reviews.
Location – VR Bengaluru is located on Mahadevpura (whitefield) next to Phoenix Market City and The Whitefield Arms is located in the first floor of VR Bengaluru.
Parking – VR Bengaluru has ample parking space in a well-arranged manner.
Service – Service was too good, first of all they just asked whether we are allergic to any kind of food and then comes the menu. Mock tails were suggested by them as per the seasonal produce.
Food – We liked all the foods right from the burger bun till the dessert everything was yummy, delicious and perfectly textured. Let me share the food I had there…
- Mock tails – As we don’t consume alcohol, we asked for mock tails. There were 4 different types of mock tails – Mango Bloom, Chocolate Obsession, Tinker Bell and Pomegranate Delight. I like all the four mock tails.
- Medley and Stew – Mulligatawny Soup: The soup was too good with the right blend of creaminess in it. Farm Fresh Salad: The salad was prepared with farm fresh vegetables and fruits – Poached pear, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, feta cheese and micro greens.
- Quickies – We ordered for a non-veg platter: The platter had chicken, prawns, bread pizza, onion rings and a dip.
- King’s Meal – Naughty Jack – I love this burger to the core, I would say very first time in my life I had such a soft burger bun, not only the burger bun the patties was perfect done. The knife went through as it was slicing butter. Roast Lamb Shoulder – The lamb shoulder was perfectly done that no efforts were put to pull the meat, it came out just like a cotton when a fork got inserted. Spinach Cheese and Potato Dumpling – Liked the combo of spinach cheese and potato dumpling, being very easy to make kids consume. Rice was yum and delicious which were paired with both spinach cheese and roast lamb shoulder.
- Desserts: Classic carrot was delicious and few chocolates.
Suggestions: I would strongly recommend anyone who goes there to try Roasted Lamb shoulder and Burger for sure.
Thanks, The Whitefield Arms team for your invite, totally it was a heavenly, classy and out-standing lunch.