As valentine’s day is nearing and being a food blogger thought of preparing a cookie or cake which binds to different dough, and when combined together gives a mass hit. Like how when two different people combine together in life and give a mass hit as a couple.
CLICK HERE for more Baking Recipes
Marbled rose cookies has wonderful flavor, excellent fragrance and melts in mouth, goes out well with a cup of milk. Also it’s very simple and easy to prepare right from beginners till everyone. Give a try and make your valentine surprise this valentine’s day with marbled rose cookies. It’s Friday and let me take it to Fiesta Friday #156 hosted by Angie@thenovicegarderner. Let me share the recipe…
- Maida / All-purpose flour – 2 cups
- Butter – ½ cup
- Egg – 1 no
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Baking powder – ½ tsp
- Rose food colour – few drops
- Salt – ¼ tsp
Making of Marbled Rose Cookies –
- Take a wide mouth bowl, crack the eggs, pour the vanilla essence, sugar, butter and beat it well, until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the salt, maida/all-purpose flour little by little and start folding them gently together with your hands.
- Roll it to a ball, divide it to two equal portions, add rose food color to one portion and knead it well.
- Now combine both the dough and knead it softly.
- Dust the working platform with flour, flatten the dough and cut it to desired shape.
- Meanwhile preheat the microwave to 180-degree C and bake it for about 8 mins at 180-degree C.
- After baking, let it rest for 5 to 10 mins, and then gently remove it from the tray.
Store it in an air-tight container once it reaches the room temperature. Stays fresh for 2 weeks.
Hi Madraasi! These pretty marbled cookies are perfect for Valentine’s Day! Just a reminder, don’t forget to add links to Petra’s blog and my blog so you can be considered for features next week😉 Thanks for sharing! Happy Fiesta Friday!!🎉
Sure would love to.
wonderful cookies for valentine’s
Thanks for sharing