When it comes to crumble, I go crazy, as I like them to the core. But I have prepared and tasted only apple crumble till now, but as strawberries are now in season, thought of preparing strawberry crumble. I never ever imagined that strawberry crumble would be this divine, my kids loved it to the core.
Click here for Apple Crumble recipe and Click here for Dessert Recipes.
Strawberry Crumble is and easy, simple, delicious and heavenly recipe that all the strawberry lovers would go crazy for this. Also, the wonderful aroma, attractive color and little tanginess with mild sweetness makes me drool even now. Do not miss, give a try immediately as strawberries are seasonal fruit, else you have to wait for the next year. Let me share the recipe…
- Strawberry – 15 nos
- Maida / All-purpose flour – 1 cup
- Butter (room temperature) – ½ cup + 1 tbsp
- Sugar – ½ cup + 3 tbsps
- Cinnamon powder – ½ tsp
- Salt – a pinch
Making of Strawberry Crumble –
- Clean and thinly slice the strawberries.
- Take a mixing bowl, add maida/all-purpose flour, ¾ cup of butter, cinnamon powder, ½ cup of sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Mix it all together, and crumble well with your hands (check the video).
- Meanwhile preheat the microwave to 180-degree C.
- Transfer the crumbled flour to a baking tray and bake in microwave for 180-degree C for 8 to 9 mins or until turns golden brown in color (watch close, else it would be burnt easily).
- Now, heat a heavy bottomed vessel, add the strawberries followed by a tbsp. of butter and 3 tbsps of sugar, mix it well and cook until the sugar dissolves and strawberries become soft.
- Remove it from fire and transfer it to another bowl.
- Remove the crumble from the microwave once they are baked.
- Now take a small pie or tart tray, drop in 2 or 3 tbsps of cooked strawberries along with the syrup and then top it with 2 t 3 tbsps of baked crumble.
- Bake for another 5 mins at 180-degree C
- Remove it from the microwave, let it come to room temperature.
Yummy Recipe 🙂