Recently got an invite to Hard Rock Café, Bangalore for their Nachos Gone Wild festival, where nachos is been the hero and right from the starters, main and dessert was nachos. Nachos is a Mexican and now been very popular all over the world especially among kids.
Not only kids, even I love nachos to the core, the crunchy texture, which becomes soft as loaded with cheese makes a great heavenly feel when consumed.
Hard Rock Café with great ambience and good service all over the world been crowded with people’s always. Let me share my experience over the NachosGoneWild event with the dishes we had over there…
- Pizzachos – Nachos topped with creamy cheese sauce, tomato sauce, capsicum, onions, olves, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, fresh oregano and chillies.
- Oriental Nachos – Cripsy golden sesame chicken wantons, laced with melted cheese, jalpeno salsa, beans and sweet chilli drizzle – I like it to the core.
- Pepperoni Pizzachos – Nachos layered with pepperoni salami, capsicum, onions, creamy and tomato marinara sauce
- Shawarma Nachos – Grilled sliced shawarma chicken, layered over roasted garlic and sauce and fresh parsley.
- Desi Nachos Chicken Chaar – Papdi chaat spice mix of aloo and kabuli channa, bhuna chicken, pudhina chutney, yellow sev and fresh dhaniyas.
- Apple & Walnut Pie Nacho Crumble – was the show stopper, as everyone of us loved it to the core.
Overall nachos were good and I liked oriental nachos and pepperoni Pizzachos to the core. The most beautiful, delicious and the lovely one was the dessert – Apple & Walnut Pie Nacho Crumble. The theme #NachosGoneWild was very interesting, unique and yummy.
A must to try for everyone guys, don’t miss it.