Wednesday Calls for EXOTIC, last week it was Idiyappam Paya / Stringhoppers and Lamb Trotters I made for Exotic wednesday – give a try and CLICK HERE for that Link and today it’s going to be more exotic as – the recipe is a summer coolant and the main thing is my son HIRESH is preparing this dish NUNGU CRUMBLE for you.
Taking it to Fiesta Friday #167 hosted by Angie@thenovicegarderner.
CLICK HERE for more SUMMER RECIPES.
Already I have shared Nungu / Ice-Apple Crumble with Lemon juice and sugar, this year with Palm Jaggery sryup and Nannari Syrup. Give a try guys and beat the heat with the natural products. Let me share the recipe…
- Nungu / Ice-Apple – 15 nos
- Palm Jaggery syrup – 1 tbsp
- Nannari syrup – 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – 1 ½ tsp
Making of Nungu / Ice-Apple Crumble with 3 versions –
- Peel all the nungu together, transfer it to a bowl, crumble them well with your hands.
- Divide them to equal proportion in 3 bowls.
- Add palm jaggery sryup along with 2 tsp of lemon juice, mix it well and serve chilled.
- Add nannari syrup along with a tsp of lemon juice, mix it well and serve chilled.
- Add the leftover lemon juice and sugar, mix it well and serve chilled.