As I have been collecting mango recipes, as everyone of us like mangoes most commonly it’s available all over the world. Decided to make something which is chill chill cool cool to accompany my lunch – as a result here comes my Mango Mojito.
When it comes to my family, mostly all of us including my kids we together chat at kitchen while I am cooking, which results in small small helps from my kids. This makes get interested towards cooking, and so today it’s my daughter who prepared this Mango Mojito for you, do not forget to watch the VIDEO. Let me share the recipe…
- Mangoes – 1 no
- Lemon juice – 3 tbsp
- Mint leaves – 5 strands
- Sugar – 5 tbsp
- Sparkling water (soda) or Sprite – 2 litres
Making of Mango Mojito –
- Peel and roughly chop the mangoes to pieces.
- Take the mango pieces, lemon juice, mint leaves and sugar together in a blender and grind them to a fine paste by adding little water.
- Take a glass, add 2 tsp of the ground mango paste, add few mint leaves, mango pieces and lemon slices.
- Pour the sparkling water (soda) or sprite and mix it well.
- Serve chilled.
Note: You can refrigerate the leftover mango paste, so that it tastes fresh for a week and prepare whenever you want the mojito.