Got an invite for Food review at TOSCANO, VR Bengaluru, Whitefield, Bangalore. Usually it’s not only me but the whole family likes Italian Cuisine. Ambiance was too good, with beautiful music and the service was perfect. We had a three-course meal with starter, main course and the dessert. Let me share the pictures we had,
- Starters –
- Chicken Nuggets with Fries – Chicken nuggets was juicy, crispy and mildly flavored with spices.
- Roasted Tomato soup with Crispy Pesto Bread – Soup was rich and tangy, pesto was wonderful with aroma and delicious taste.
- Main course –
- Grilled Pesto Chicken – chicken breast was marinated with the pesto sauce and was served with mashed potato and grilled vegetables.
- Grilled Pesto Fish – Fish was marinated with pesto and served with mashed potato and grilled vegetables. Fish available on that particular day would be used for the dish.
- Dessert –
- Tiramisu with Chocolate Ice cream – Tiramisu was prepared done – juicy, soft and melts in the mouth.
We were invited for a Sunday Brunch and the price of the Sunday brunch is INR 799. Give a try, food was awesome and would keep on visiting frequently as it’s my neighborhood.