I am sharing this recipe with a heavy heart, as the mango season is almost over, with my last set of mangoes. Usually my family loves pancake to the core, and also, it’s been a great and quick breakfast for kids, when they go to school or even for their snack box on Saturday’s as they have just half a day school or also you can prepare as snack when they are back to home.
CLICK HERE for more Breakfast recipes. Taking this to Fiesta Friday #181 hosted by Angie@thenovicegarderner.
Eggless Mango Pancake is a soft, fluffy and spongy breakfast/snack box/after school dish that can be prepared easily in minutes. I have few more pancakes with egg and after the request of few my followers, this is my eggless pancake. Give a try soon, since the mango season is almost gone for this year. Let me share the recipe…
Check out our other pancake recipes like – Eggless Quinoa Pancake, Rosemilk Pancake, Jack fruit Pancake balls, Apple pancake, Lemon poppy seeds pancake, Vegetables Noodles pancake, Muskmelon pancake, Banana pancake, Pumpkin Pancake and Basic Pancake.
- All-purpose flour / Maida – 1 ½ cup
- Mango – 1 no (medium size n roughly chopped)
- Butter – 4 tbsp
- Milk – ½ cup
- Coconut milk – 1 cup
- Desiccated Coconut – ½ cup
- Baking powder – 1 ¼ tsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Sugar – ½ cup (adjust the quantity of sugar as per the taste of the mango)
Making of Eggless Mango Pancake recipe –
- Grind the roughly chopped mangoes to fine paste and keep it aside.
- Take a wide mouth bowl, pour in the milk, coconut milk, sugar, mix it well or until the sugar gets dissolved.
- Add the all-purpose flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, desiccated coconut and a tbsp of butter. Mix it well.
- Add desiccated coconut, butter mix it well. Then add the flour/all-purpose flour little by little. Mix it well, make sure no lumps are formed.
- Add the ground mango paste, baking powder and mix it well. Make sure no lumps are formed.
- Heat a tsp of butter in a tawa, pour a spoonful of batter in the center, spread it little.
- Drizzle butter along the sides of the pancake, cook in medium flame (since we have used mango paste, the pancake would get burnt soon when cooked in high flame).
- Flip the side, drizzle little butter along the sides, and cook for few mins or until the pancake turns golden brown in color.
- Remove from fire.
Serve hot with butter or maple syrup or chocolate syrup.
This mango pancake sounds absolutely delicious.. that too eggless!! Great..Happy Fiesta Friday😊