Got an invite for “The Kabab Studio” – Gold finch for their Punjabi Food festival. This was my second time after a year, they have outdoor dining area, where it would be more scenic with fresh area, but due to rains on the day, I couldn’t enjoy that area.
The restaurant was very spacious, they had 4 to 5 live counters, for the Tawa parathas, Keema roll, Tawa Chicken, Chat counter and Dessert counter. This festival was executed under the Chef Dayal Singh, Master Chef of The Kabab Studio.
Being a non-vegetarian, I gave tried out all the non-vegetarian dishes, each and every dish was perfect to the texture and taste. I loved the welcome drink – Lassi, it was perfectly prepared with the right texture, taste and aroma. Let me share my experience over the food I had there,
- Amristari Fish Fry
- Sofiyana Chooza
- Badami Murgh Tikka
- Mutton Lucknowi Kabab
- Tandoori Prawn
- Chicken Caesar
- Chicken Chaat
- Fruit Chat
- Bittergourd Salad
- Paya Shorba
- Main Course: Main course have same special place with me, as I liked all the gravies and the lamb was completely cooked to the perfection. Also, all the gravies are mildly spiced, which was more comfortable to have for kids even. Parathas were made in a live counter, it was too soft to have.
- Parathas – Missi roti, Makki Ki roti
- Gravies – Punjabi Gosht Masala, Makhni Murgh, Jalpuri Fish curry, Tomato Prawn Curry. Also, I had Sarson Ka Saag along with Missi Roti.
- Briyani – Punjabi Gosht Briyani and Vegetable Raita
- Strawberry Kheer
- Jalebi with Rabdi
- Apricot Mousse (sugar-free)
- Litchi Ki Tehri
- Orange Cheese cake
A must to try place in Bangalore.