Collection of Paratha recipes that includes veg paratha recipes and non-veg paratha recipes. Paratha recipes fall under the category of Indian flatbreads, roti and as chapathi in Tamil Nadu.
Paratha or Paranthas is an Indian Flatbread, which known as Parantha, prontha, parontay in Punjab, Porota (in Bengali), palata in Burma and porotha in Assamese. Paratha is prepared using wheat flour, and there are two types of paratha’s one is the plain flat bread where as the other one is stuffed with veggies or meat as per one’s desire.
Parathas is served for breakfast or tea-time snack. Since it’s more comfortable to pack in lunchbox, most of the lunchboxes are accompanied with parathas. Usually pickles and raitha is served as a side dish of paratha. But serve paratha with pickles, raita and dips like hummus, mayonnaise, tomato dip or tomato ketchup.
Parathas also paly a main role in healthy lunchbox recipes. Give a try and share your feed back with us and stay tuned with this page, as we will be sharing more Parathas recipe with step by step pictures and video.
More info about paratha refer here – Wikipedia
Sharing the step by step picture recipe of paratha that I have tried at home –
Paneer Paratha / Cottage Cheese Paratha / Paneer Chapathi
- Plain Paratha recipe / Wheat Paratha recipe
- Paneer Paratha / Cottage Cheese Paratha / Paneer Chapathi
- Aloo Paratha recipe/ Stuffed Potato Parantha / Urulai kizhangu Chapathi
- Broccoli Potato Paratha / Broccoli Aloo Parantha / Broccoli Urulai Chapathi
- Sweet Potato Paratha / Sweet Potato Stuffed Paratha / Seeni Kilangu Chapathi
- Rajma Paratha / Red Kidney Beans Parantha
- Mooli Paratha / Radish Stuffed Parantha / Mulangi Paratha
- Soya Paratha / Soya chunks Parantha / Meal Maker Paratha
- Spinach Paratha / Palak Parantha recipe / Greens Paratha / Keerai Chapathi
- Methi Paratha / Fenugreek Leaves Paratha / Vendhayakeerai Chapathi
- Gobi Paratha / Cauliflower stuffed Parantha / Cauliflower Chapathi
Paratha Video recipes / Paratha recipes Youtube –