HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 FROM MADRAASI
It’s just few hours more for the clock to tick 12:00 and the rise of the next year 2018. First of all, let me thank everyone my viewers, my followers, my friends, my family, and the most important people my haters, WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY, HEALTHY, PEACEFUL, WEALTHY and PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2018.
Happy New Year
When everyone has been sharing their resolutions, I would say no to resolutions, as I never plan things, planning gives only flop to me. So anytime and every time, I wish to take what all happens to me in a positive note, If it’s good – happy me and If it’s bad – lesson for me.
“Live and Let live,
If you don’t want to live at least let others live
Worry only for yourself,
If can’t best to move out rather pouring negativity
Be Happy and spread happiness
If not stay calm in a corner
Talk Less – work more
If not best to sleep
Be yourself and not be others,
If can’t …”
Stay Positive, Strong, work hard and Remember the word KARMA
2017 has been more and more successful year to me in blogging (my profession) and personally it has not been neither happy nor bad. On the whole it was too much of hard work, too much of patience, too much of stabilization to my mind and soul, in short, I have learnt to overcome things. I am proud to say that I have left all my negativity, fear and now it’s only brave, courage and ready to face anything that comes to me with positivity.
Happy New Year 2018
Finally, in this year, getting ready with the note “I am brave enough to face anything without any sentiments and no more tears and anger but only with a beautiful smile”.
In my blogging journey –
- Brand Ambassador Jamie Oliver Food Revolution.
- Features – 2 times in Deccan Herald and a time in Aval Vikatan with 25 recipes from the leftover food.
Madraasi Featured in Aval Vikatan – Leftover Recipes
Madraasi Featured in Deccan Herald for Mango Mania
Featured in Aval vikatan – 2017
Featured in Deccan herald – 2018
- Celebrities –
- Met 5 master chefs at World on a Plate
- Got a chance to be a part of the cook-off with Master Chef Kunal Kapoor
- Met the ICON of INDIA / GOD of cricket – Sachin Tendulkar
- Met Indian Master Chef. Sanjeev Kapoor for the 2nd time in my life
Madraasi with Sachin Tendulkar
Madraasi with chef Sanjeev Kapoor / Launch of wonderchef at Bangalore
Madraasi with Master Chef. Gary Mahigan
Madraasi with Master Chef. Janice Wong
Masterchef Cooking Class by Whirlpool’s Built-In Appliances with Chef Kunal Kapur
My girl with chef Kunal Kapur
Madraasi with Master Chef. Elena Duggan
Madraasi with Master Chef. Adriano Zumbo
- Collabration –
- Restaurant Reviews – Marriott, Hard Rock Café, Taj Yeshwantpur, Kabab Studio, The Whitefield Arms and so on…
- Kitchen Appliances – Preethi Kitchen Appliances (Preethi Zodiac Mixer Grinder) …
- Few launch events with renowned brands – Prestige Home and Kitchen Appliances, Wonderchef, Danone, Sachin saga, Skola Toys, Tropicana Essential Nutrients…
- Product Review – Ekgaon (online shopping platform that connects farmers across India), Epigamia, Lal hit, Unibic cookies, Care and Clean, Pantene, Olay, Leonardo Olive Oil, Cipla (Yes mom Challenge), Dr.Oetker Chocolate Peanut Butter, Nestle Maggi and more…