To know more about Puratasi Month – CLICK HERE and Puratasi Sani Meals – CLICK HERE. Happily started my Puratasi Sani Celebrations with few of my fellow blogger friends. Offered to Venkatachalapathy (god) and then had this, a complete Tamilian Vegetarian Meals.
Meals consists of
- Coconut Rice
- Cauliflower Stir-Fry
- Cabbage, carrot, green peas stir-fry
- Spicy Mashed potato
- Banana Flower Chutney
- Spiced Buttermilk
- Paruppu vadai / Lentil Fritters
- Rava Paniyaram / Semolina buns
- Maa urundai
- Maa Vilakku – Edible lamp
- Butter beans / Lima beans Masala
This year my first puratasi sani was completely different, as the very first time got to celebrate with few of my foodie friends. All happened, just in a fraction of minute around morning. Thanks a lot friends for dropping in, at last minute of invite.