As a part of Preethi Zodiac Mixer Grinder, now I am going to share how to assemble and use the Preethi Zodiac 3-in-1 Juicer Jar. This 3-in-1 juicer jar can perform juicing, blending and extracting actions – which helps you to prepare fresh fruit juice, milkshakes, lassi, mocktails or cocktails, coconut milk, tamarind extract for your daily use within a time 5 mins in your own kitchen.
CLICK HERE for Preethi Zodiac Unboxing, specification and features.
Preethi Zodiac 3-in-1 juicer jar has two different blades, along with a housing unit, spout, spout cap, two lids one with pusher and the other a regular one, a transparent plastic jar and a filter.
- Blades – There are two blades one for blending and the other for extracting and juicing.
- Housing unit – Housing unit is the main part of the juicer jar which helps in replacing the blade and holds the jar.
- Jar – The jar is transparent which has an opening at the bottom for releasing the juice at the same time of juicing.
- Spout – The spout gets fit to the bottom opening of the jar and helps in the perfect flow of the juice to the glass or jar. This is used only during the Juicing process.
- Spout Cap – The spout cap helps in closing the bottom opening of the jar, which stops the flowing of the juice while the action is performed. This is used during the extraction and blending process.
- Lid – One lid comes with the opening in the top and pusher, where the fruits are added and pusher pushes the fruits to the mixer jar which is used only for juicing and the other one is regular lid, used for blending and extracting.
- Filter – Filter gets set in the jar, which helps to filtering the juice and collecting the flesh part. This is used only for juicing and extracting process.
How to assemble and make use of Preethi Zodiac Juicer Jar for Juicing, Extracting and Blending:
As the Mixer can perform three different process like Juicing, blending and extracting it is called a 3-in-1 Juicer Jar. More over you can use only fruits for juicing and not recommended for small citrus fruits like lemon. These jars are assembled differently for these three processes.
I have prepared a Fresh Watermelon juice using the Juicer, Pomegranate Lemonade using the extractor and Apple Milkshake using the blender. All these are made in just few mins, and the drinks was done to perfect texture.
CLICK HERE to read how to make use of the Preethi Zodiac Basic Mixer Jars.
I would say this 3-in1 Juicer jar as a boon to my life, as it would be very easy for me to include juices and mocktails to my kid’s diet compared to cut fruits, as a south Indian coconut milk and tamarind paste is a must in my kitchen, now it’s made very easy with no stress like searching for filter, filtering to perfection and so on, also our whole family is a great fan of lassi and now preparing lassi is made easy.
Thanks to Preethi Kitchen Appliances for bringing out this Preethi Zodiac 3-in-1 Juicer Jar as a part of Preethi Zodiac Mixer Grinder and making our life happy, easy and healthy. Stay tuned with us for the next review of Master Chef Jar from Preethi Zodiac Mixer Grinder.