Hard Rock Café celebrates the Taste of Mexico all over India for a limited time period from Nov till Dec 31st. Happy that I got an invite for this Mexico Food Festival, it was a good experience it exploring the Mexico Food which is one among the today’s hottest culinary trends all over the world and pays homage to classic Mexican Dishes.
The experience towards the savory heat of fiery foods and the feast on traditional Mexican food was awesome. Apart from that their Mixologists have crafted three unique cocktails – Amigo, Diablo and Troublemaker to a give a sweet, smoky and authentic Mexican twist.
And this time at Hard Rock Café was more memorable to me, as I don’t consume liquor – I had non-alcoholic version of Trouble Maker, I loved it to the core. I could feel the spiciness, sweetness as they have infused jalapeno peppers to it.
Mexican Corn Prawn Street Food Salad
Chef. Niranjan described us about the food festival, and the flavors infused in each and every food. Let me share the food I had over the Mexican Food Festival…
- Mexican Corn Prawn Street Food Salad: Spices mixed with black beans, avocado, jalapenos, roasted corn and chipotle grilled prawns/ chicken with a smoky chilli orange drizzle.
- Dyna Bites: Crunchy golden fried, gooey, assorted cheese and jalapeno cheese peppers.
- Chicken Tinga Tacos: Shredded chipotle chicken, tomatilla sauce, avocado, picante sauce and cilantro.
- Rodeo Nachos: Smoky tangy cowboy salsa of sweet corn and assorted peppers, over fiery cilantro cheese sauce, melted cheddar cheese layered over crisp corn chips with jalapeno (optional – Chipotle Grilled chicken) – A must to try as the nachos was crispy till we finish and the layering was perfectly done.
- Samosette of spicy corn and cheddar cheese: Filo triangles stuffed with spices, corn and oozing cheddar cheese at every bite and served with mayo dip.
- Tex-Mex spiced Char Grilled Chicken Skewers: Char grilled chicken tenders marinated with Tex-Mex spice rub and tangy marinade, served with honey mustard dip.
Fiesta Chicken Quesadilla
Chicken Tinga Tacos
Samosette of spicy corn and cheddar cheese
- Fiesta Chicken Quesadilla: Chicken, grilled pineapple, picante sauce, chipotle pasta, mixed queso and cilantro. Served with side of sour cream.
- Fajita Chicken Burrito: Flour tortilla laced with roasted chipotle chilli ranch, smoky refried bean, Mexican rice, golden fried chicken tenders, shredded lettuce, mixed cheese and jalapenos, served with spiced fries and tangy salsa.
- Penne with spicy chicken and chipotle cream sauce.
Tex-Mex spiced Char Grilled Chicken Skewers
- Amigo, Diablo and Troublemaker to a give a sweet, smoky and authentic Mexican twist.
- Being a non-alcoholic, got to taste the virgin version of Troublemaker – what a mindblowing mocktail it was with good punch of spiciness and sweetness in it.
A must to try, and the festival is from November till December 31st.
Not only human being but every living being in the world, exist one and only on food. So, food is being one among the five essential things in the world. Today in this fast world most of people started eating outside due to work, family situation, passion and fashion so on.
The healthiest, tastier, quantity everything in an outside food depends only on the CHEF. They spend their everyday life in creating new foods which are healthy, tasty, colorful, and the most important part nowadays is the platting – to give the visual treat. As an honor to their Chef’s Marriott celebrated – International chef’s Day.
Happy to get an invite, for the International Chef’s Day Celebration at Marriott, Whitefield, Bangalore. The celebration was on last Sunday over a brunch from 12.30 p.m. till 3.00 p.m. As a special, everyone who came for a brunch were permitted to the kitchen and the food was prepared and served right from the kitchen to our plate. There were many cuisines from Local Cuisine till Awadhi Cuisine. And the most important thing is not to miss the Dessert – there were beautifully designed cupcakes, cakes, mousse and so on based on the theme chef’s and their accessories like apron, knife and so on.
International Chef’s Day Celebration at Marriott, Whitefield, Bangalore
Marriott’s Chief Chef. Padala Mahesh curated the menu and brought into action with the team of more than 90 chefs. Chefs were teamed up for each and every cuisine, which resulted in a yummy, delicious and wonderful dish.
Got invite for a food review to Rasovara for the celebration of the arrival of Summer King – Mango. Mangoes are presented in different forms in an array of food from starters till the desserts.
CLICK HERE for review.
This is my second experience of thali meals with most of the foods prepared with mangoes in the same year. I would it’s not only me, but my kids loved a lot. Mango Mastani, Aamras, Mango Lassi was totally enjoyed by us. We took almost 1 ½ to 2 hours to dine, because of the variety of foods and also, we don’t want to miss them.
Food Review – Rasovara, UB city, Bangalore
Celebrating the arrival of Mangoes
Also, the menu is based on rotation and so the dishes keeps changing at certain intervals. Let me share the menu we enjoyed there –
- Khatta Meetha Samosa
- Kairi Kofta Makhani
- Shahi Kairi Malai
- Aam ki Launji
- Mango Ice Tea
- Kairi Panna
- Mango MAstani
- Kairi chilla
- Jaipuri Kairi Papad Bhel
- Khoba Roti
- Mango Dum Biryani
- Mango Nargis Chum chum
- Mango Malpua with Lachha Rabdi
- Raw Mango Pachadi
- Mango Pulissery
- Raw Mango Spicy salad.