My long wait post, finally it’s done today. It’s cleaning of prawns including the cleaning of prawns head. Most of us throw away the head of prawns, but I would say that pawns head taste more delicious than prawns, you can deep fry them by marinating in masala, or when you can enhance flavor to curry or gravy or rice or biryani by the prawn head. You have to clean, grind them with little water and strain the ground mixture and flavor the dish.
For my prawn recipes – CLICK HERE, and check out my Prawn Head Fry, Prawn curry with Prawns head and Prawn rice with Prawn head and prawns.
Cleaning of prawns and prawn head is an easy and simple task which just takes minutes. Check out the video below and enhance the flavor of your prawn food…
Custard is my all-time favorite, I never knew how I did not post the Basic Custard recipe till now. Let me share here…
- Custard powder – 4 tbsp
- Milk – ½ litre
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
Custard powder getting mixed with milk (room temperature)
Custard mixture to the boiled milk
Milk getting thicken
Getting thicken and almost done
- Boil the milk and leave it in simmer for a while.
- Take a cup of milk, once its boiled, bring it to room temperature.
- Take the custard powder in a bowl, stir in a cup of milk (room temperature). Be sure no lumps are formed.
- Now pour in the custard milk to the boiling milk, little by little and keep on stirring (no lumps should be formed).
- Add in the sugar immediately, keep on stirring (no lumps should be formed).
- Remove from fire, once it starts thickening.
- Transfer it to a bowl and bring it to room temperature.
Store it in an air-tight container and refrigerate it, so that it stays fresh for a week.
Note: You can have it just like that or can have it with fruit as fruit dessert and Summer Fruit Trifle.