Pancakes are one of my kids most favorite breakfast dish. And so this resulted me in trying out new combinations with pancake, as my daughter loves pink she wants me to prepare rose milk pancake. This resulted in Rose Milk Pancake – it was yummy, delicious, very aromatic and with a wonderful spongy texture, we loved it to the core. Let me share the recipe…
CLICK HERE for more breakfast recipes
Taking it to the Fiesta Friday Party #157 hosted by Angie@thenovicegarderner.
- Milk – 1 cup
- Rose Milk Essence – 1 tbsp
- Maida / All-purpose flour – 1 cup
- Baking powder – ¼ tsp
- Butter – 3 tbsp
- Egg – 1 no
- Salt – ¼ tsp
Making of RoseMilk Pancake –
- Heat a sauce pan, pour the milk, followed by rose milk essence.
- Bring it to boil, cook in low flame until it reduces to ¾ th quantity. Remove from fire.
- Break egg in a wide mouth bowl, add baking powder, salt. Beat it well.
- Pour the rose milk, 1 tbsp of melted butter and beat it well.
- Add the flour little by little and fold it all together, make sure no lumps are formed.
- Heat ¼ tsp of butter in a tawa, pour a spoonful of batter in the center of the tawa.
- Drizzle little butter along the sides of the pancake, cook for 2 to 3 mins.
- Gently swap the side and cook on the other side.
- Remove it from fire.
Serve hot by drizzling little Strawberry Hershey’s syrup.