Wednesday’s are Exotic with Madraasi and so this wednesday it’s going to be another Summer Coolant – “Tender Coconut (Elaneer) Custard with Summer Fruits”. Give a try and I am sure everyone of you would like this. CLICK HERE for more Exotic Recipes and subscribe with us for our youtube channel.
Summer Fruits in Tender Coconut Custard
Today onwards do not throw off the Tender Coconut meat after drinking the water, so that yu can prepare this yummy, delicios and summer coolant. give a try and refresh yourself with this summer and Beat the heat with this Tender coconut custard.
CLICK here for the recipe –
Recently I had this custard pudding in a restaurant, as a custard lover, I love this Custard pudding to the core. Not only me, also my kids liked it. Thought of preparing custard pudding at home, it was too good and delicious – a perfect dessert after a heavy meals or biryani. Also a very good source for making kids consume milk and fruits. Let me share the recipe…
- Marie Biscuits – 30 nos
- Custard – 2 cups
- Fruits (Apple, Banana) – each 2 nos
- Take a bowl, start layering them with biscuits, break few biscuits and fill them in the gaps (sides).
- Peel and finely chop the fruits, add it to the custard and mix well.
- Pour the custard over the layered biscuits, leave it for 15 mins.
- Refrigerate for 15 to 30 mins.
Serve chilled. You can also serve them at room temperature by topping with vanilla flavored ice cream or fresh cream or caramelized Fruits.
For other dessert recipes, CLICK HERE and for home made Custard recipe Click here.
Here comes a yummilicious, healthy and quick snack perfect for my #afterschoolsnack collection. Just like that thought why we don’t stuff something with fruit in samosa, as my whole family likes custard to the core, induced fruits to the custard and later stuffed it to the samosa.
I was little scary for the outcome, because my kids would kick me off if I play with the custard as they love to have it as such. But the outcome was fantastic, wonderful, beautiful, yummilicious and … Give a try, a very simple and easy snack when you have samosa patty ready and the custard ready at your refrigerator.
As I have started uploading my YOUTUBE videos in that excitement, I got to focus more on video and totally forget about clicking step by step pictures. But don’t worry I would say that my video would more helpful for everyone. Let me share the recipe…
- Apple – 1 no
- Banana – 1 no
- Custard – 1 cup
- Cinnamon powder – ¼ tsp
- Samosa patty – 8 nos
- Oil for deep frying
Click on the below picture for video recipe:
- Peel and finely chop the apples and banana. Keep them aside.
- Take a bowl, add in the chopped apple, banana, custard and cinnamon powder, mix all these together.
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Take the samosa patty, roll it gently and spoon in the fruit custard mixture to the samosa patty, continue rolling and rub with maida/all-purpose flour paste. Gently give a mild press.
- Carefully drop the rolled samosa patty to the oil, deep fry them on both sides.
- Drain the oil, remove from fire and transfer to a plate.
Serve them with Rabri.