Hard Rock Café celebrates the Taste of Mexico all over India for a limited time period from Nov till Dec 31st. Happy that I got an invite for this Mexico Food Festival, it was a good experience it exploring the Mexico Food which is one among the today’s hottest culinary trends all over the world and pays homage to classic Mexican Dishes.
The experience towards the savory heat of fiery foods and the feast on traditional Mexican food was awesome. Apart from that their Mixologists have crafted three unique cocktails – Amigo, Diablo and Troublemaker to a give a sweet, smoky and authentic Mexican twist.
And this time at Hard Rock Café was more memorable to me, as I don’t consume liquor – I had non-alcoholic version of Trouble Maker, I loved it to the core. I could feel the spiciness, sweetness as they have infused jalapeno peppers to it.
Chef. Niranjan described us about the food festival, and the flavors infused in each and every food. Let me share the food I had over the Mexican Food Festival…
- Mexican Corn Prawn Street Food Salad: Spices mixed with black beans, avocado, jalapenos, roasted corn and chipotle grilled prawns/ chicken with a smoky chilli orange drizzle.
- Dyna Bites: Crunchy golden fried, gooey, assorted cheese and jalapeno cheese peppers.
- Chicken Tinga Tacos: Shredded chipotle chicken, tomatilla sauce, avocado, picante sauce and cilantro.
- Rodeo Nachos: Smoky tangy cowboy salsa of sweet corn and assorted peppers, over fiery cilantro cheese sauce, melted cheddar cheese layered over crisp corn chips with jalapeno (optional – Chipotle Grilled chicken) – A must to try as the nachos was crispy till we finish and the layering was perfectly done.
- Samosette of spicy corn and cheddar cheese: Filo triangles stuffed with spices, corn and oozing cheddar cheese at every bite and served with mayo dip.
- Tex-Mex spiced Char Grilled Chicken Skewers: Char grilled chicken tenders marinated with Tex-Mex spice rub and tangy marinade, served with honey mustard dip.
- Fiesta Chicken Quesadilla: Chicken, grilled pineapple, picante sauce, chipotle pasta, mixed queso and cilantro. Served with side of sour cream.
- Fajita Chicken Burrito: Flour tortilla laced with roasted chipotle chilli ranch, smoky refried bean, Mexican rice, golden fried chicken tenders, shredded lettuce, mixed cheese and jalapenos, served with spiced fries and tangy salsa.
- Penne with spicy chicken and chipotle cream sauce.
- Amigo, Diablo and Troublemaker to a give a sweet, smoky and authentic Mexican twist.
- Being a non-alcoholic, got to taste the virgin version of Troublemaker – what a mindblowing mocktail it was with good punch of spiciness and sweetness in it.
A must to try, and the festival is from November till December 31st.