Apple Fritters is one among the easy, delicious and an after school snack that can be prepared in minutes when you have apple at home: P. I have induced brown sugar instead of sugar and wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour/maida. CLICK HERE for more snack recipes. Let me share the recipe…
After couple of weeks, taking it to the Fiesta Friday #146 hosted by Angie@thenovicegarderner.
- Apple – 1 no
- Wheat flour / Atta – 4 tbsp
- Organic brown sugar – 2 tbsp
- Cinnamon powder – ½ tsp
- Nutmeg powder – ¼ tsp
- Baking soda – ¼ tsp
- Oil for deep frying
- Salt to taste
Making of Apple Fritters –
- Take flour, sugar, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, baking soda, salt all together in a bowl.
- Pour water little by little and mix it well, it should resemble pancake or bhaji consistency.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a kadai.
- Slice the apples to small disc, de-seed them, dip the apple slices to the batter and make sure they got coat well with the batter.
- Gently drop the apple slices to the oil and deep fry them.
- Once they are fried, drain the oil and remove them from fire.
- Transfer it to a plate.
Flour, spice powder and salt mixed all together with water
Slice the apples
Coat the apple in batter
Deep fry them in oil
Serve with Ice cream or drizzle maple syrup.
Guava Yogurt Parfait is one such healthiest, delicious and filling recipe which can be consumed for breakfast, brunch. Followed by Banana Oats Smoothie (protein-rich, paleo-friendly, weigh-loss) recipe here comes the other one. Also few more on line, stay tuned with us. This would most suite the people those who are looking for Protein rich, Paleo-friendly, Diabetic-friendly, weight loss and body building recipes.
It is very simple, easy and can be prepared in minutes. I have used ripen guava, if you want the texture to be crunchy you can use semi-ripen guava. Let me share the recipe…
Guava Yogurt Parfait
- Guava – 1 no
- Museli – 1 cup
- Yogurt – 1 cup (plain or greek yogurt)
- Organic brown sugar – ½ tsp (optional)
Making of Guava Yogurt Parfait –
- Wash and finely chop the guava to pieces.
- Take a glass or a bowl, add museli, and then pour yogurt over it.
- Add museli over yogurt, pour 2 tbsp of yogurt and top it with chopped guava.
Note: You can sprinkle sugar over this, when consumed by kids.
Recently I had this custard pudding in a restaurant, as a custard lover, I love this Custard pudding to the core. Not only me, also my kids liked it. Thought of preparing custard pudding at home, it was too good and delicious – a perfect dessert after a heavy meals or biryani. Also a very good source for making kids consume milk and fruits. Let me share the recipe…
- Marie Biscuits – 30 nos
- Custard – 2 cups
- Fruits (Apple, Banana) – each 2 nos
- Take a bowl, start layering them with biscuits, break few biscuits and fill them in the gaps (sides).
- Peel and finely chop the fruits, add it to the custard and mix well.
- Pour the custard over the layered biscuits, leave it for 15 mins.
- Refrigerate for 15 to 30 mins.
Serve chilled. You can also serve them at room temperature by topping with vanilla flavored ice cream or fresh cream or caramelized Fruits.
For other dessert recipes, CLICK HERE and for home made Custard recipe Click here.