Broccoli Potato Paratha is one such delicious, easy and simple paratha that can be made in minutes and packed in lunch box for kids. It goes out well with pickle, curd or raita or tomato ketchup. A healthy, easy, simple and delicious breakfast idea for kids.
CLICK HERE for more paratha and breakfast recipes. Let me share the recipe…
- Broccoli – 1 head
- Boiled potato – 300 gms
- Cumin powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Green chilli – 1 no
- Wheat flour – 3 cups
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
Making of Broccoli Potato Paratha –
- Separate the florets of broccoli, coarsely grind it in a mixier.
- Take wheat flour, salt in a bowl, make a well in the centre, pour water and knead it to dough.
- Pour 2 tbsp of oil and knead the dough for few mins and let it rest for 15 mins.
- Meanwhile, heat a kadai, add the ground broccoli, saute for 2 mins.
- Add cumin power, salt and cook for 2 mins.
- Add the boiled potatoes, mash it well and mix it to the broccoli. Remove from fire and wait until it comes to room temperature.
- Dust the flour in the working space, take a small portion of the dough, roll it (thick) and place a tsp of broccoli potato mixture in the centre.
- Roll it all together to a ball, again dust the working space and gently roll the dough.
- Meanwhile heat a tawa, drizzle little oil, gently transfer the rolled dough to the tawa.
- Cook on both sides, by swapping them in regular intervals and drizzling little oil along the sides of the paratha.
- Remove it from fire.
Serve hot with pickle, curd or raita or any dips.