Hope many of you know about Frankenstein, I thought icing the cake like him. But as just of now I have started attempting icing, may be it will resemble little as him.
- Vanilla cupcake – 3 nos
- Butter Frosting (green or blue colour) – 1 cup
- Gems – 10 pieces (any colours)
- Diary milk chocolate (grated) – ¼ cup
- Choco chips – 10 nos
With butter frosting
Shaping the head
- Prepare Butter Frosting: Beat 100 gms of butter with 50 gms of sugar and 3 tbsps of chilled milk, until it comes to a cream texture. Add little green or blue food colour and continue beating for few more mins.
- Drop a scoop of butter frosting to the icing cone and gently drop it over the cupcake, it should resemble his head or should resemble a rectangle shape.
- Gently pierce a pair of any colour gems in the front of the cream, it should resemble his eyes.
- Now sprinkle grated chocolate to the top of the head, it should resemble his hair.
- Gently pierce the choco chips to the sides of the cream, it should resemble the ear.
- Refrigerate for an hour and serve.
Do check out my other baking recipes in this link: https://madraasi.com/recipes/baking/ and other Halloween recipes in this link: https://madraasi.com/2015/10/29/halloween-celebration/.
One more creative Halloween cupcake to my Halloween Collections – BAT Chocolate cupcake
With oreo biscuit
Bat CupCake – Halloween Special
- Oreo Biscuits – 3 nos
- Choco Chips – 10 nos
- Chocolate Cupcake – 4 nos
- Whipped cream – 100 gm
- Cocoa Powder – 2 tbsp
- Cherry – 3 nos
- Top the Chocolate cupcake with Chocolate Whipped Cream (beat whipped cream and cocoa powder together in high speed for 10 mins).
- Halve the oreo biscuits (vertically) into two equal halves.
- Press one corner of the oreo biscuit (halved) to the cake, to resemble the wings.
- Place chocolate chips in the center, to resemble the face.
- Chop the cherries into medium pieces and place it in the center of the chocolate chips, to resemble the eyes.
Do check out my other Halloween recipes in this link: https://madraasi.com/2015/10/29/halloween-celebration/ and my other baking recipes in this link: https://madraasi.com/recipes/baking/.
I prepared ButterFrosting and then had a store bought whipped cream, I have just added 3 tbsps of cocoa powder to the whipped cream and continued beating it heavily for almost 10 mins and here comes my Chocolate Whipped Cream.
Top the Chocolate cupcake with Chocolate Whipped cream and then place any two colour gems for eyes and then pipe the butter frosting to the icing pipe and make lines over the cupcakes.
Mummy Cupcake – Halloween Special
For Butter Frosting:
- Bring the butter to room temperature, transfer it to a bowl.
- Add in sugar and continue beating heavily for 15 mins in high speed by adding little milk once in a while.
- Beat until the butter becomes thick, soft and fluffy.
Do check out my other Halloween recipe in this link: https://madraasi.com/2015/10/29/halloween-celebration/ and other baking recipes in this link: https://madraasi.com/recipes/baking/.