Wishing everyone a very Happy Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s day is all about one and only love, every living beings need love, because the world will not exist without love. In this mechanical world, everyone keeps on running and scheduling their life, which makes them work more like a machine and so I would say at least this day let everyone realize about their love.
When somebody asks, “Who is your love?” – Most of us point out others, few get confused to decide who and few worries that no one is my love. But actually, do anyone of us think, that we need love and no one can give a true love to us than ourselves. Yeah, so this year let me start to love myself, I can strongly say that no one can drench me in love as I love me myself.
Happy Valentines Day – Madraasi
Next comes my family, my friends, my surroundings (includes animals and plants) and most commonly let us love our haters. As these haters need more love and let us shower love on them, which would make them realize what is love.
Plant and water a tree – it transforms to a shoulder when you need to cry.
Feed an animal – there will be someone looking for you.
Help the needy – as everyone needs someone at times.
Love yourself as you are very precious, at the, same time, raise your voice when you are in need of it – as Enough is Enough and No Means No. Make Love, Spread Love, Stand for Love – As no one can love you than yourself. Happy Valentine’s Day to everyone.
Usually my kids like to have creamy desserts, and also when I got to see strawberries in season with street vendor, like to curate a dessert with strawberry. This resulted in my strawberry fool, more creaminess with little crunchiness would pair well and so resulted my Cardamom Pistachios Short Bread Fingers.
CLICK HERE for more dessert recipes.
Name looks big and complicated but this dessert gets ready in 30 mins, which feels more heavenly, delicious. More over a perfect dessert for FEBRUARY – Surprise your love with this dessert. Do check out the video link for the right texture and color. Let me share the recipe…
Strawberry Fool with Pistachios and Cardamom Short Bread Fingers
- All-Purpose flour / Maida – 1 cup
- Butter – ¾ cup
- Sugar – ¾ cup
- Pistachios (finely chopped) – 12 nos
- Cardamom powder – ¾ tsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Strawberry – 15 nos
- Sugar for Strawberry fool – ¾ cup
- Whipping cream – 1 cup
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
Making of Strawberry Fool with Cardamom and Pistachios Short Bread Fingers –
- Wash and chop the strawberry into pieces, pour a cup of water in a sauce pan, add the strawberries and lemon juice. Leave it to boil.
- Blanch the pistachios and finely chop them to pieces.
- Add sugar, give a stir when the strawberries are almost cooked.
- Cook until it thickens and the strawberries comes to mashing consistency.
- Beat the whipping cream until it forms soft perks, add the mashed strawberry and fold it well until it blends well.
- Drop it to a small glass, refrigerate it for few mins.
- Take a bowl, add the all-purpose flour/maida, butter, sugar and crumble them well with your fingers.
- Add the blanched pistachios and cardamom powder, knead it well to a ball.
- Wrap it in a cling film, and refrigerate for 10 to 15 mins.
- Meanwhile preheat the microwave to 180-degree C.
- After 10 mins, dust the working platform with all-purpose flour, take a small portion of the dough and roll it gently.
- Cut them into rectangle (finger shape) and bake it at 180-degree C for 10 mins or until it starts turning golden brown in color.
- Now take the refrigerated glasses, slide the shortbread fingers, sprinkle little finely chopped strawberries and pistachios.
Valentine Day – The only day celebrated by everyone till love exists in the world. Happy to say that I got most wonderful souls in my life (hubby, friends, kids and few relatives), love you all guys. Most of the people imagine that love can only be seen in romance, but for me love can be seen from everyone but only way of expressing differs. Happy Valentine’s Day to everyone. Also Iam taking this to Fiesta Friday #55 of Angie. As a food blogger, I am here presenting few recipes…