Wednesday’s are Exotic with Madraasi and so this wednesday it’s going to be another Summer Coolant – “Tender Coconut (Elaneer) Custard with Summer Fruits”. Give a try and I am sure everyone of you would like this. CLICK HERE for more Exotic Recipes and subscribe with us for our youtube channel.
Summer Fruits in Tender Coconut Custard
Today onwards do not throw off the Tender Coconut meat after drinking the water, so that yu can prepare this yummy, delicios and summer coolant. give a try and refresh yourself with this summer and Beat the heat with this Tender coconut custard.
CLICK here for the recipe –
Custard is my all-time favorite, I never knew how I did not post the Basic Custard recipe till now. Let me share here…
- Custard powder – 4 tbsp
- Milk – ½ litre
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
Custard powder getting mixed with milk (room temperature)
Custard mixture to the boiled milk
Milk getting thicken
Getting thicken and almost done
- Boil the milk and leave it in simmer for a while.
- Take a cup of milk, once its boiled, bring it to room temperature.
- Take the custard powder in a bowl, stir in a cup of milk (room temperature). Be sure no lumps are formed.
- Now pour in the custard milk to the boiling milk, little by little and keep on stirring (no lumps should be formed).
- Add in the sugar immediately, keep on stirring (no lumps should be formed).
- Remove from fire, once it starts thickening.
- Transfer it to a bowl and bring it to room temperature.
Store it in an air-tight container and refrigerate it, so that it stays fresh for a week.
Note: You can have it just like that or can have it with fruit as fruit dessert and Summer Fruit Trifle.