Recently got Bosch Filter Coffee Maker for review, as I started my You Tube channel, planned to take the review through my You Tube channel. As my hubby is a coffee person, coffee is been most important in our home; also I love to have black coffee with sugar. I was much excited when the box arrived my home and thought of doing something different. So immediately I did my unboxing video and after a week time comes out my review.
Unboxing Video – is a glance of my happiness when I unboxed the unit and also have described about the features of the unit.
Unboxing Video –
Review Video – Review Video is focused on how the machine works, first cleaning process of the unit, descaling process which should be done once in every month, then the making of the Filter Coffee.
Review Video –
Let me share my experience in words –
I got my unit which was red in color with the model no – TKA3A034
- A water tank – which holds 10 cups of water
- A swing off filter – where we add the filter coffee powder, but you need to get a filter paper cup or a reusable filter cup which doesn’t comes with the unit. I bought mine (reusable filter basket) online. The swing off filter is detachable and dishwasher safe.
- A safe storage jug – where the decoction gets collected, also this is dishwasher safe which comes with a safe place to store the jug.
- Drip stopper – Drip stopper avoids the unit to stop the drips when the storage jar is removed from the unit.
- A hot plate – which helps to keep the coffee warm for 2 hrs after brewing only when the machine is on.
- On/Off Button – On/Off button helps to on and off the unit, the unit turns off automatically after 2 hrs, even the unit is in on state.
CLICK HERE to watch the demonstration of the feature.
- Cleaning process
- Once you get a new unit, first it’s recommended to clean the unit; here it’s recommended to clean the unit twice with water. The water you use should be the clean water, not the salted ones.
- Pour the water in the water tank; you need to use minimum 3 cups of water and maximum 10 cups of water.
- Place the storage jar in right position, otherwise the water would overflow. CLICK HERE to check how to place the storage jug.
- Wait until the process is done it takes just few mins.
- Discard the water and proceed for another time.
CLICK HERE for the demonstration of the cleaning process.
- De-scaling process
- De-scale the unit at least once in a month, de-scaling is not different from cleaning, but while de-scaling pour 1 cup of water along with 9 cups of water and continue the cleaning process.
CLICK HERE to watch the demonstration of the Descaling process.
- Making Filter Coffee with the BOSCH FILTER COFFEE MAKER (TKA3A034)
- Pour the required amount of water, but make sure that water level should not be below 3 cups and above 10 cups.
- Place the filter cup (paper or the reusable one) in the swing off filter, add the Filter Coffee Powder to the filter cup.
- Place the storage jug in right position.
- Turn on the unit, for your yummy, aromatic FILTER COFFEE.
- Remove the storage jug carefully when the process is completed.
- Serve hot.
CLICK HERE to watch the demonstration of the making of FILTER COFFEE using BOSCH FILTER COFFEE MAKER (TKA3A034)
Stay tuned for one more South Indians most familiar version of filter coffee using BOSCH FILTER COFFEE MAKER.
Do like and Subscribe with us on You Tube – MADRAASI, for more upcoming reviews and the making of easy, simple and healthy recipes. As I truly believe each of your comments, likes and subscription keeps on encouraging and keeps boosting me with more and more energy.