Creamy Garlicky Prawn Spaghetti is one such rich, creamy and delicious dish made in minutes. Already I have shared White sauce pasta and Tomato pasta, this is one more addition to my pasta collection. Creamy Garlic Prawn Pasta is liked by all the kids and so it’s being one among the finger licking dish between the kids.
Creamy Garlic Prawn Pasta recipe / Creamy Garlicky Prawn Spaghetti recipe
It is very simple, easy to prepare and its creamy nature comes from the butter, fresh cream in it. Let me share the recipe…
CLICK HERE for more Seafood recipes. Taking it to Fiesta Friday #189 hosted by Angie@thenovicegarderner.
- Pasta / Spaghetti – 200 gms
- Green peas – 100 gms
- Prawns – 250 gms
- Onion – 1 o
- Garlic – 10 cloves
- Mixed Italian herbs – 2 tsp
- Maida / All-purpose flour – 2 tbsp
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Red chili flakes – 1 ½ tsp
- Coriander leaves – 4 stalks
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Fresh cream – 150 ml
Making of Creamy Garlic Prawn Spaghetti –
- Peel and finely chop the onions and garlic, clean and devein the prawns and keep it aside.
- Boil 5 cups of water, add the spaghetti and green peas followed by a tsp of oil and ½ tsp of salt.
- Meanwhile, heat butter in a heavy bottom vessel, wait until it melts.
- Add the onions and garlic, cook until they turn golden brown in color.
- Add prawns followed by salt, half the quantity of Italian herbs and red chilli flakes, cook until the prawn in half cooked.
- Add maida / all-purpose flour, cook for a min, pour a cup of water and cook in medium flame.
- Once the sauce starts thickening, pour the fresh cream, followed by half the quantity of coriander leaves, cook for 2 min in low flame.
- Meanwhile drain the water from the spaghetti and green peas, add it to the sauce, sprinkle leftover Italian herbs and red chilli flakes.
- Cook in low flame for 2 mins, remove it from fire and garnish it with the leftover coriander leaves.
Serve hot with Honey Glazed chicken.
When I was about to prepare dinner, kids want me to do something innovative with spaghetti. Just like that opened the refrigerator found out 3 pieces of lamb brain lying inside, so decided to plan my dish with it. I kept on hunting recipes, but nothing satisfied me. Finally I got an idea and decided to proceed in that way. The outcome was yummy, moist, well coated spaghetti with brain and egg masala. Let us move on to the recipe…
Spaghetti with Brain and Egg Masala
- Lamb Brain – 3 nos
- Spaghetti – 200gms
- Eggs – 2 nos
- Onion – 1 nos(medium sized)
- Fennel / Sombu seeds – 1 tsp
- Cumin / Jeera seeds – 1 tsp
- Carom / Ajwain seeds – ¼ tsp
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Soy sauce – 1 tsp
- Green chili sauce – 1 ½ tsp
- Tomato sauce – 1 tsp
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Black salt – ¼ tsp
- Black pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
Grounded spice powder
With onions and garlic
With Brain and Spice powder
With soysauce, green chili sauce and tomato sauce
Getting cooked with brain and egg
Spaghetti getting blend with masala
Spaghetti with Brain and Egg Masala
- Boil spaghetti, drain it and sprinkle olive oil. Mix them well.
- Dry roast cumin, carom and fennel seeds and grind them to a fine powder. Keep them aside.
- Finely chop the onions, lamb brain and garlic.
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a kadai. Add ¼ tsp of cumin seeds, wait till they crackle.
- Add the onions, garlic and cook till they turn golden brown.
- Add in the finely chopped brain followed by little salt and the ground masala powder.
- Cook them till the raw smell goes off. Break in the eggs and add salt, pepper powder. Cook till the eggs are half done.
- Pour in the soy sauce, chili sauce, tomato sauce and the leftover grounded spice powder. Cook till the raw smell goes off.
- Add in the spaghetti, black pepper powder, black salt and stir them well with brain mixture, till the spaghetti gets coats with the masala and the raw smell goes off.
Serve hot with mayonnaise and tomato sauce.