Ragi Dosa is one of the most common dish I cook very often for breakfast, as ragi/finger millet comes with loads of health benefits. Using this batter you can make plain dosa, onion dosa, onion and green chillies dosa and even uttapam. Let me share the recipe…
For other breakfast recipes – Click here and 10+ Dosa varieties – Click here.
- Ragi Dosa Batter – 2 cups
- Oil or Ghee/Clarified butter – 1 tbsp
Making of Ragi Dosai / Finger Millet Dosa –
- Mix the batter well, check for salt in the batter, if needed you can sprinkle little.
- Heat tawa, rub with little oil.
- Spoon the batter with ladle in the center of the tawa, spread it all over the tawa (circle shape).
- Drizzle little oil or ghee along the sides and center of Dosa.
- Wait for 3 mins or until till the dosa starts turning golden brown. Swap the sides and cook for another min.
- Remove from fire.
Serve Dosa with Sambar and Chutney.
Note: For Onion Ragi Dosa – chop the onions to fine pieces and sprinkle onion over the batter once got spreaded and wait until it gets cooked.