I could hear everyone, becoming dehydrated and getting more health issues, because of summer and so now onwards let’s start Beating the heat together with healthy, yummy and refreshing juices. I have already shared few summer recipes last year – CLICK HERE for more summer recipes.
Minty Tomato Punch is a tangy, as you desire you can turn in sweet by adding sugar or salty by adding salt. A healthy juice with a combination of mint, tomato, lemon and roast cumin seeds powder, which comes with a tangy, aromatic and refreshing flavor and perfect drink for this summer. Not only for the summer, this juice can be consumed all over the year. Let me share the recipe…
- Lemon – 2 nos (medium size)
- Tomato – 5 nos (medium size)
- Mint – 3 strands
- Cumin powder – ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar – 3 tbsp (optional).
- Clean and roughly chop the tomatoes.
- Clean and separate the mint leaves from mint stalk.
- Take tomatoes and mint leaves, in a mixer jar and grind them for 3 mins or until the tomatoes are ground well.
- Add a cup of water, grind it for few mins.
- Strain the juice and transfer the ground flesh to the mixer and grind with one more cup of water.
- Strain the juice, sprinkle cumin powder and salt. Mix it well.
- Add one more cup of water, mix it well.
- Add sugar if you prefer it sweet else serve it.
Refrigerate and serve chilled or make use of cold water while mixing the juice and serve chilled. Garnish with finely chopped tomatoes and a mint leaf strand, just before you serve.