As I have shared in my earlier post that my hubby likes Ice Tea to the core, and this Lemon Ice Tea being his all-time favorite after a fantastic and heavy meals. Beautifying my summer meals with a flavorful, aromatic and yummilicious Lemon Ice Tea.
Click here for Plum Cardamom Iced Tea
A very simple, easy and less time consumption summer drink, with a little piece of ginger for a kick to digestion. Let me share the recipe…
Taking this to Fiesta Friday #118 hosted by Angie@thenovicegarderner.
- Lemon – 5 nos
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Tea powder – 3 tsp
- Ginger – 1 “inch stick – 2 pieces
- Cardamom – 1 no
- Mint – 2 sprigs
- Take 2 cups of water in a bowl, along with sugar, keep in medium flame and cover with the lid.
- Halve the lemon and squeeze out the juice, keep it aside.
- Wash and separate the 5 to 7 mint leaves from the sprig and keep it aside.
- Bring it to boil, once starts boiling crush the ginger and cardamom, add it to the boiling water along with the separated mint leaves.
- Cover and cook for 2 mins, remove from fire, add in the tea powder, cover with the lid and let it rest for a min.
- Filter the tea and keep it in a separate glass.
- Take a glass, drop a long sprig of mint, add in the ice cubes, pour in ½ cup of tea, 1 tbsp. of lemon juice and ¼ cup of water and garnish with lemon wedges.
Note: You can add increase or decrease the quantity of lemon juice and sugar, as per your taste buds.