Mango Cheese Cake is a rich, creamy dessert prepared with Mangoes. Mango cheese cake can be prepared in two forms, one with paneer and condensed milk whereas the other with milk, cream cheese and sugar. I have prepared this with paneer and condensed milk, as it was very easy and took less time to prepare.
Usually I like ❤ cheese cakes, but thought it would be a big process to prepare and due to my laziness never tried it. But this time when my son’s birthday was nearing and on the other hand my mango mania – resulted in this process. The result was best and when my kids had this, my son wanted me to prepare it for his Birthday party 😊
Mango cheese cake is an easy, simple and delicious dessert, also using condensed milk and cottage cheese/paneer saves time in the making and just takes 2 to 3 hrs to get chilled. Easy and simple dessert for parties, recently it was my son’s Birthday last Monday, I was requested to prepare around 40 mini cheese cakes by him. Let me share the recipe…
- Mango – 3 medium size (mangoes) or ½ kg
- Grated Paneer – 250 gms
- Condensed milk – 1 tin (quantity depends on the sweetness of the mangoes)
- Agar-Agar – 15 gms or Gelatin – 5 to 6 tbsp
- Water – ½ cup
- Britannia Marie Biscuits or Milk Bikis – 15 to 20 nos
- Butter – 5 tbsp
- Bring the butter to room temperature, break the biscuits to pieces.
- Take the broken biscuit pieces, cinnamon powder and butter in a mixier and grind it to a fine powder.
- Transfer it to a bowl, mix it all together and keep it aside.
- Boil ½ cup of water in a sauce pan, add the agar-agar or gelatin and stir well until it dissolves.
- Remove it from fire once it dissolves, let it come to room temperature.
- Peel and roughly chop the mangoes, meanwhile grate the paneer.
- Blend mangoes and paneer together in blender by drizzling little water, to a fine paste.
- Pour in the condensed milk and grind it well.
- Pour the ground mixture to a mixing bowl.
- Pour in the agar-agar or gelatin mixture to the ground mango and mix it well.
- Take baking tray, add the biscuit mixture, make it as a bed on the tray.
- Pour the ground mixture over the biscuit layer.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hrs.
Slice and serve chilled by topping it with finely chopped mangoes and cherries.