Being a home maker, mother, and now a blogger, I expect perfection in all my work so that at least I can get my best. Moreover being a self-satisfied person I like to do all my work by myself. I love to have a environment clean and tidy, even having a maid, once in a month or before any special occasion, I use to clean my whole house by myself with the help of maid. Cleaning is not at all a tough job, but when it comes to kitchen I am very curious in cleaning, because of the crawling insects.
Product Review – LAL HIT
I would say that cleaning kitchen and bathrooms are not an easy task, so in this fast moving world where everyone are busy, again it’s not an easy task to clean the house very often. But we have to maintain the cleanliness every, now and then, as “HEALTHY HOME LEADS TO HEALTHY LIVING”.
CLICK HERE for more Christmas recipes
But for last few years I am glad to have LAL HIT as part of my kitchen cleaning. It has reduced by efforts in cleaning process. It comes with a Deep Reach Nozzle, which can be used in kitchen sinks, near cylinders, every nook and corner (behind the door, windows…). I use this into kitchen once in a month. Now it’s this “LAL HIT” – the crawling insect killer, which helps me leave fruits, vegetables (covered with a net basket) in my kitchen shelf, vegetables in kitchen cupboard to stay safe away from the cockroaches. #SayNoToFoodPoisoning
Say not to FOOD POISONING with LAL HIT
As of Christmas and New Year, everyone would be cleaning your house in full swing and I would recommend using LAL HIT not just during Christmas cleaning but during each month’s kitchen cleaning to get rid of cockroaches and stay away from the diseases like Food Poisoning, Typhoid, Cholera and Diarrhea… Now let me share an easy EGGLESS Tutty Frutty Sponge cake with the both the vanilla and chocolate flavor in it (MARBLE CAKE).
- Maida / All-purpose flour – 2 cups
- Hot Milk – 1 ½ cups
- Butter (melted) – 1 ¼ cup
- Baking powder – 1 ¼ tsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Vanilla Essence – 2 tsp
- Cocoa powder – 2 tbsp
- Powdered sugar – 1 cup
- Tutty Frutty (green, yellow, red color) – ½ cup
- Sieve maida/all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt together in a bowl.
- In another wide mouth bowl, pour the hot milk, melted butter, vanilla essence and beat well.
- Add the sugar and beat until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the sieved flour little by little and fold it to the milk-butter mixture.
- Sieve the cocoa powder in a small bowl, pour half the quantity of batter and fold it well with the cocoa powder.
- Add tutty-frutty to the vanilla batter and fold it well.
- Preheat the microwave to 180 degree C, grease a baking tray.
- Pour in the vanilla batter and pour the cocoa batter over it.
- Stir it gently with a fork and bake it until a fork inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Transfer it to a plate, once it comes to room temperature.
Want to fool your kids, then try out this recipe. I gave my son this as muffin, he had it and told me, “Mom, where does your innovation takes you, why you want to make a spicy muffin which is salty. Really too bad”. My daughter laughed out and told him, “It’s fish cutlet, we shaped it as muffin and gave you and shouted APRIL FOOL”.
As it’s Friday, I am taking it Fiesta Friday #113 hosted by Angie@thenovicegarderner.
Let us move on to the recipe…
Do check out my other seafood recipes in this link: https://madraasi.com/main-course/non-vegetarian/seafood/.
- Sheer Fish – ½ kg
- Potatoes – 2 nos
- Green chilies – 1 no
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin powder – ½ tsp
- Eggs – 3 nos
- Olive oil – 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
Fish, boiled potato, green chili, eggs, salt
Fish balls in the tray
Getting brushed with egg
About to bake
- Boil the fish in water with salt, once boiled, drain the water, separate the fish from bones. Keep it aside. Mash them well.
- Boil potatoes, peel the skin and mash them well (no lumps should be formed).
- In a wide mouth bowl, take the mashed fish, mashed potato, sprinkle little salt, pepper powder, break 2 eggs and cumin powder.
- Mix them well with your hands (no lumps should be formed).
- Pour in 2 tsp of olive oil and mix them.
- Divide it to small portions and roll them to a ball and shape them like muffin or buns.
- Beat the leftover egg with a fork until fluffy.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- Grease the muffin tray, with little oil and gently place the fish pieces and grease them with the beaten egg.
- Bake until it turns golden in color or for 5 mins.
- Remove from the oven.
Cut it to two pieces and serve hot.
As the most of us (India) gearing up for Diwali, let me do something unique – It’s our HALLOWEEN CELEBRATION.
Taking it to Fiesta Friday #194 hosted by Angie@thenovicegarderner.
Halloween is known as Allhalloween or All Hallows Eve or All Saints Eve, it is a yearly celebration observed in a number of countries on 31 October. It is an ancient festival celebrated by Celtic People over 2,000 years ago.
Straddling the line between fall and winter plenty and paucify, life and death, Halloween is a time of celebration and superstition.
Actually this day is marked as the end of the summer and the harvest and the beginning of the dark, cold winter, and they believed that the ghosts of the dead would come to the world on this (October 31) night and so people would light bonfire, dress up themselves as ghosts, left treats on the door steps, lit candles along the roads to help loved ones find their way back to the spirit world.
Above information collected from Wikipedia and few sites.
Just like that in our home, we loved to watch some horror movies and when kids came across this Halloween celebration through CARTOON Channels, they wanted to celebrate a home. So, we have trying out some crafts works for decoration and few foods for Halloween.
Stayed tuned for our Halloween Celebrations and click on the below link for the recipes and the procedure for making the paper crafts.
Witches Eye (Deviled eggs)
Halloween – 2014
Spooky Nut Monster
Bat CupCake – Halloween Special
Mummy Cupcake – Halloween Special
Halloween Pumpkins and Leaves
Halloween Celebrations – 2016
If you find the post interesting, do encourage me by your follow, likes, shares and valuable comments on: Facebook – Madraasi, Twitter – ImMadraasi, Google+ – ImMadraasi, Instagram- ImMadraasi, Tumblr – ImMadraasi, Pinterest – ImMadraasi