- Peanut – 150 gm
- Red chillies – 6 to 7 nos
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Tamarind – a peanut sized
- Jaggery – 1 tsp
- Mustard – ¼ tsp
- Split blackgram – ¼ tsp
- Curry leaves – a strand
- Roast peanuts in a kadai. Once when the raw smell goes off. Remove it from the stove and let it cool.
- Now peel the skin of the peanut.
- Take peanut, red chillies, garlic, tamarind, jaggery, salt in a mixer. Grind it to a paste by adding little water.
- Now pour the fine paste into a bowl.
- Heat oil in kadai. Fry mustard, black gram, curryl eaves. When it splutters pour them into the chutney.
Serve hot with idli and dosa. This goes well with rawa (semolina) idly and rawa (semolina) dosa.